Friday, June 1, 2012

Technologically advanced peek a boo

Dear Pea,
Last night we had a breakthrough.  You chat with my dad almost every night over FaceTime, often trying to get into the screen, but we really didn't know if you were totally aware that he was talking to you and reacting to you.  Oh, boy, are you. Last night he played peek a boo with you.  It was amazing:

My dad: Peek a boo!

You:

My dad: Peek a boo!

You:

My dad: Peek a boo!

You: 
 
Clearly, you realize that the iPad is interacting with you and had a grand time with your grandpa.  Though if you look at him, me and you, it's hard to say who's having more fun.   Sweet Pea, you have a deep throaty laugh.  It's infectious and contagious and it brings us so so much joy.  Having a happy baby to laugh with is beyond words.  Every smile, laugh and discovery fills my heart to more than it can hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment